Happy Hands Preschool
Happy Hands Preschool was established in the fall of 1967 and is a non-profit school owned and operated by the Evangelical Covenant Church of Princeton.
Our preschool provides an atmosphere that encourages the social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual growth and development of each child. Early childhood should be a time of fun, warmth, security, exploring, and discovery. Preschool children are creative and receptive; our staff strives to nurture and encourage these qualities in the children who attend.
Our goal is to help children adjust to new situations, to feel comfortable and secure with their environment, to learn to reason and problem solve, to successfully communicate with others, to develop a positive self image, and to prepare them for Kindergarten.
- Opportunities to explore a variety of learning centers
- Stories, games, and songs
- Awareness of shapes, colors, numbers, and letters
- Art activities
- Snack time
- Activities that enhance both large and small motor development
- Child must be three years old by September 1st
- Must be toilet trained
- A non-refundable registration fee must be paid at time of registration
- A completed medical form with doctor’s signature is due on the child’s first day of attendance